My Fetlife Inbox, Part 3
One day I will finish going through my inbox and rounding up all the messages I receive, but that day might be when I’m old and grey.
1. I don’t quite know how to respond to that? Also, why do people insist on doubling up letters where it’s unnecessary. I’m not going to even comment on the ‘your’, let’s not go there.
2. ‘Through the way of conversation’ aka, in about three replies time I’m going to ask for pictures of your tits.
3. I’ll spare you the ‘artistic’ pictures. It’s not artsy, it’s just a page of very badly taken cock pictures, and you can trust my word on that one, thanks to my industry I’ve seen a lot of unwanted cock.
4. *sigh* Unfortunately, this is the normal.
5. Why yes, yes I am!
6. I’m going to run away from my laptop now. Also, does he know that’s not how it works?
7. Aka,’I’m new and I can’t be bothered to do any of my own research, so please spend time talking to me for free.’
8. This is the type of message I hate. Why? Because of the entitlement. Humans are responsible for their own actions – yet he thinks he’s special, and has no responsibility on being a decent human being.
9. Funnily enough, at the time of writing this post I mention that I’m specifically NOT looking for someone to have sex with – only someone female identifying I want to play with from time to time. It also says I’m a Domme on my profile, both lifestyle and for work. And yes, I am indeed a professional.