‘aka Eve breaks the rules.’
I am useless at writing something in 140 characters or less – I ramble. So, I have a different version of this tag! For every post I have – drafts, queued, and published, I will post a fact/confession about myself.
My post count: 32
Let’s get started, shall we?
- I very rarely wear jewellery, and almost never wear earrings. If I wear jewellery, I wear necklaces, and the occasional ring, but I usually just stick to scarfs.
2. I started drinking rum and cranberry during University, and it’s my drink of choice to this day – though I now prefer Kraken rum over all other rums.
3. Bar staff usually give me cola instead of cranberry.
4. I’ve known about fetish, BDSM, and kink for years – way before my 18th birthday.
5. The first time I was ‘exposed’ to the notion BDSM was because I was an inquisitive kid, and wanted to know more about sex. I liked the diversity it had to offer, so started to investigate more.
6. The first media I saw about BDSM was the film Secretary. I tend to watch the film at least once a year now. Got a lot of love for James Spader.
7. I used to identify as a masochistic Switch, but over the years I’ve evolved and now identify more as a Sadistic Switch with masochistic tendencies. It’s in part due to my rocky relationship with kink, and a fondness for making others whimper.
8. I try to not regret my life choices, circumstances, or events. If I changed anything I wouldn’t be the person I am now, have met the Gent, or know the people I now know.
9. Saying this, the one thing I wish I could change would be an interaction I had with an ex-friend. Rather out of the blue they told me they couldn’t deal with my ‘life and health complaints’, and that was that.
10. My best friend is a guy, and I’ve known him since college.
11. When I told him that I was a cam model/Dominatrix, his response was ‘fuck yeah’.
12. I’ve always had a feeling I was exactly ‘straight’. I realised this sometime in college, when I had a crush on one of my female friends, but I really should have realised sooner.
13. My first crush was a female TV weather presenter at quite a young age. I can remember kissing the TV screen.
14. It was during college I began to identify as bisexual, but now I feel I fit the more ‘pansexual’ or ‘queer’ label. Maybe even both.
15. I’ve worn glasses for as long as I can remember.
16. I’ve had clarinet, flute, piano, guitar, cello, and voice lessons. And over the years I’ve brought myself a violin, and a trumpet to teach myself.
17. Grade wise, I’m around a grade 4 on clarinet, and flute.
18. My hair is the shortest it’s ever been, but I still want to get it cut even shorter at some point in my life.
19. I’ve technically been disabled by chronic pain since the age of 12/13, but only started accepting it’s a part of my identity the past few years.
20. This means I’ve been disabled for just over ten years. Though, that number has always been hazy – it’s been so long I get stuck on a number for a few years, before I remember to up it.
21. I tend to avoid prescribed painkillers – I prefer to use rum. Less side effects!
22. Last of the chronic illness confessions: a lot of ‘seeming well’ is acting. My ‘bad’ days now outnumber my good by a lot, but if I gave in to my bad days I’d get nothing done … except watching everything on Netflix.
23. The fact that I’m a Scorpio amuses me, but I don’t put any stock in star signs.
24. I watch a lot of YouTube channels, but my favourite channels are ones I can watch mindlessly like food channels, and ThreadBanger.
25. I practice yoga, and meditate daily. It’s done wonders for my mental health.
26. I prefer paper books to Kindles, and ebooks, but I can deny they’re extremely useful.
27. I tend to re-read and re-watch the Harry Potter, and Hunger Games books and films in times of stress. They’re comforting in a strange way.
28. My favourite animal is a dog.
29. My eyes are green.
31. I come up with more business ideas than I know what to do with.
32. Which leads me to my super secret project that I’ve been working on for months: Parlour Talk.